Sunday, February 17, 2013

You Put Your Arms Around Me and I'm Home


Hold on, to me as we go.
As we  roll down this unfamiliar road.

And although this wave is stringing us along,
Just know you're not alone.
Cause I'm gonna make this place your home.

Settle down, it'll all be clear.  Don't pay no mind to the demons, they fill you fear.


 
The trouble it might drag you down.  If you get lost, you can always be found.
 Just know you're not alone.

 I'm gunna make this place your home.

(This song was very special during our home-hunting process.  It was a crazy time, and this song was very similar to how we heard God answering our prayers to Him.  We settled down, it became clear, He never left us alone. And he made this place our home.  And we are so grateful to grow here.)

(P.S. That first picture, I took the first time we ever saw the house.  Gives me chills.)

No comments:

Post a Comment