Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Travelling Kids

Back in September, we had a trip to Mima and Papa's house for Mima's birthday!  We ended up staying for way longer than expected, and we had so much fun!  Here are a few highlights from our trip.

We had days at the park..

We went out to dinner to celebrate Mima turning "15 years old than she actually looks".  ;)

Dinner was followed by ice cream and treats at this adorable ice cream shop in this cute port town right on the water.

This night was Declan's first time sitting up in his high chair at the table!  Typically when the kids are babies, we bring them in the stroller, so they can go off to sleep if they want to.  But he got to that "I want to see what's going on with the big people" age. :)  And look how THRILLED he is to be at the table with us!


"Whatchu talkin' bout Mama?"

Suspenders for the win!  My favorite boy accessory by far.

Our original family of five. <3 br="">

Another day we took the girls to Adventureland.  I had countless memories here from my childhood, and have been here more times than I could count.  Taking the girls here was one of those super special treats. Seeing them on the exact rides I rode.  Maybe the same seat?  Sitting with their Sissy like I saw with mine. Laughing like I laughed.  Papa buying them and ice cream, like he always did for me. (And still does! :))
Such special memories. 

This was right before the ride started...

And this was swinging around the first time!  Their laughing faces!
! :)
Reagan LOVES rides!  Every time it ended, she would say, "I ride it again?!"


Mima and the girls rode the carousel.


Reilly rode the big girl coaster (but not the BIG big one) with Lyssy!!  She was so excited!

You can see them in the third car back in the orange!


She was the perfect mix of scared and thrilled..Alyssa said that at the top of the first big drop, she said, "I don't think I'm ready for thiiiiiis!" and then she started laughing hsyerically and said, "I'm gunna pee!" So cute.
We went to another amazing park, that had the "Good Bench" for kids who were good at the park to sit on!  It was so cute. :)




Silly faces!!

Good girls in their matching leggings!


We went to Mimi's Homecoming at her school one day, and the girls got to go on the field and be with the real cheerleaders!


Cutest little cheerers!

Reilly must have heard me ordering my Dunkin every day, because she asked Papa for an "iced mocha latte".

She loved her pretend coffee!

Meems and Rei Rei = BFFL

We had such a fun stay at "the New York house"!  We so appreciated them letting their house get torn apart daily and letting us carpet their floor in Cheerios. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment