Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Little Artist

 It's no secret that I love art, painting, creating, drawing, and the like.  Always have.  I've always dreamed of the days that I could put smocks on my kiddies, cover the kitchen in paper, and go splatter painting crazy.  Or finger paint.  Or feet paint.  Or something else equally fun and amazing and slightly crazy.

But I realized, you have to take baby steps.  For example, we tried starting with crayons - but Reilly liked the way they tasted.  So I decided to try colors pencils next.  Here is how it went down.

My favorite part is her tongue - as she tried to figure out how the pencil works.

Note: The squatting.  She  loves squatting.
Note: The eccentric outfit.  It was raining and we were comfy. And we love polka dots, mutually.


And she figured out how to hold it!  And...holds  her pencil better than I do.  Figures.

 No, Reilly, that's cool.  You would be a better artist than me.

I hope you always stick out your tongue when you concentrate.  It's hilarious and adorable.  Next up - pastels?!  Watercolors?!  Yay!

Note: Empty tupperware cabinet.  Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment