Thursday, October 27, 2011

Trip to the Vineyards!

 A few weeks ago, we went to the wineries on eastern LI with family and great friends.  We had SO much fun!  And that is saying a lot, seeing that I was at a WINERY and I am PREGNANT.  Think about the catch-22 here people.  Just ponder it.  But it really was such a fun day - I didn't even miss the wine!

I'll let my pictures tell the story of the day!

Here is Reilly drinking from a juice box!  The first whole juice box she ever had!

 She was a pro!

Reilly and Maddie running to see the animals!  Cute little friends.


Reilly was WAY excited to be running so free to the animals!

 Could you just melt?  And yes, she is running.  And yes, 2 months ago she was barely walking.  She cracks me up.

 Hi goats!


 Here we are with the newborn baby pigs - they were literally the size of my hand.  I wanted to take it home with us.



 This is Reilly being sleepy and adorable with Auntie Mimi.  This is one of a small handful of days with no nap.  She doesn't get cranky (thankfully) just hilariously exhausted.


 Walks and lunchtime with Mima and Poppy.

 We lost the pants, because it was very warm!  It felt like a summer day.

 Kissies!

 Snuggles with our bunny.


And a short while later, E was passed out at the table!


 And Rei had a mouth-full-a crackers!  Silly bean.

Thank you to all our loved ones for such a fun weekend!  Such wonderful memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment