Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Reagan and Daddy

 Reagan is happy anywhere she is with Daddy.  Much like her big sister.

 Her and Daddy like to chill together on the couch, and take naps.

But the other morning, I found something that even I wasn't expecting.  I woke up at 8am (which is odd and unprecedented), and Reilly was still sleeping (again, odd), and the whole house was quiet.  Needless to say, this was all odd.  Reilly had gone to bed late, so that solved one issue.  But where is Daddy and Reagan?

He will usually give her her early morning bottle to let me get a stretch of sleep, then put her back to sleep in her crib.  But this morning was different.

This morning, I found this:

Twinsies. Sleeping soundly.  Being adorable.  I woke the one on the left by taking this picture.

These two make me laugh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment