Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Vacay Rewind!

 My have we been busy in August!  Not bad busy, but fun busy.  Days full of playing and summer activities, weekends full of soaking up the weather, quality time, and traveling to see family.  We spend lots of family time together in the last weeks of August before school starts and our schedule starts to change.  But now that school is officially upon us, we are ready!  We are diving into the new season, learning lots of new things at home, making fun falls foods, and painting our t-shirts to get ready for Daddy's games!

I have finally gotten a chance to catch up on some pictures!  Here are some from our vacation fun. :)

We danced the night away, some of us way past our bedtime!


I love how you can tell how big Reilly is smiling in this picture, even though you can only see her cheek.  She still talks about when Cioci sang to her "on shage at the show".



Meems showed us some new dance moves.  Reilly's got them down, I'm still working on it...
 

We went to the Sesame Street party with Nessa!  It was pretty epic.  Lots of children. Lots of Elmo.  Candy and treats and games.  It was heaven for a two year old. 
 
It's funny to see Reilly in these overwhelming situations.  She gets quiet and shyer than normal, and makes this sweet face.  
 She played with this lip whistle for WEEKS.  She was obsessed.

Reagan observed the fun with Mima!

 Reilly did her first limbo!  She LOVED limbo.
 Then she earned her first medal.  And by earned, I mean she found a special egg in the candy scavenger hunt and was thus awarded a medal.  (Didn't I say it was epic?)

 My little sweet sisters.  Reagan looked so cute in that little outfit, I just couldn't stop squeezing her!

 Our family down by the creek!  On the staircase that Daddy built, and our new Christmas Card picture location!  Not bad for a picture with 2 tots at dinnertime, huh?

 What a handsome couple...thank you for taking us on our special trip each year...if you hadn't started this tradition, I wouldn't have met my handsome hubby.  Crazy to think that a decision about where to vacation as a family when I was 8, became the decision that helped shape the story of my life.


Just the girls on the dance floor!



 Practicing our ballet.  I die for Reilly's little outfit.

 My little beans.  Goodness gracious.
 Sisters, sisters!  I love it.  The difference in Reilly and Reagan's coloring still cracks me up.


 Handsome boys at dinner.  The restaurant had their favorite beer glasses, they were pumped.
 My little cutie pants with her restaurant bib.
 She loves going to "westaurants" with Mima and Papa!  Whenever we are going, we ask her what she wants to eat, and she says the same thing every time.  "I will go to the westaurant, and  I will have onion soup, and pasta, and beggabulls (vegeatables)." 


 Pretty pretty couple!  E's happy birthday dinner!

 And a photoshoot of Miss Reilly Belle entertaining us before our meal came.  Which, as a side note was one of the best meals we all had ever eaten.  A wonderful way to end a wonderful week!






A trip full of smiles!  Gets better every year.



No comments:

Post a Comment