Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Flashback Fashion

I get so excited each season to take out Reilly's adorable clothes, and see them come to life again on our little beans!

There's just something about the winter white furry vest/Ugg combination that makes the little bunnies look so snuggly!  Not to mention stylish. ;)

Do you remember what Reilly looked like in this little ensemble? 


Allow me to remind you. :)

  
Reilly was a little bit younger than Reagan when this picture was taken.  
 
I know I'm biased, but I think these are just the cutest little chunka faces I've ever seen.

I love looking at their baby pictures and comparing them!  My little sisters.
Speaking of sisters, Reilly has been singing "Sisters" from White Christmas all around the house.  I taught her to sing "Lord help the mister, who comes between me and my sister." Tee hee. :)

1 comment:

  1. Such Blessings!!! Our little angels!! Thank you Dear Lord for this precious gift...

    ReplyDelete