Sunday, November 11, 2012

These Friends

 I have some amazing friends in my life.  I have a handful from childhood, high school, and college that I still consider myself lucky enough to know and to have in my life.  These are the kind of friends that everyone should have...these friends make the word "friends" seem inadequate.  The kind that surprise you on a Sunday on their way home from church with a latte.


And the best part is, they didn't even know you needed a lift that day.  And they came anyway.
 


 Did I mention it was a Mocha Raspberry Latte?  Yes.  Yes it was.

 I'm thankful for how much they love me.


I'm thankful for how much they love my babygirls.


On a separate note, let's talk about how we all make the same face when we laugh.  Even the 2 year old.


 Sometimes a little girlfriend time is all you need.

 I am so grateful to have special people like this in my life.  These are the kind of friends that you know are forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment