Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Today's Conversations

Today in the car, I started asking Reilly a question, and our conversation went as follows.

Reilly:  Mommy, can you not talk to me right now, I'm talking to my sister.

Me: Okay..

Reilly: (Reagan is looking out the window, instead of at her.)

Rea Rea! ... Rea Rea! ...REA REA! ... REA REA!

(Reagan looks at her.)

Reilly:  Good girl, Rea Rea.  Um, we are going to the doctors. You have to be a good girl, and we might get a shot. Okay?

Reagan:  (squeels)

Reilly: Okay, sorry Mom, go ahead.

Then I started laughing uncontrollably at the conversation, and then she said "Sorry mom, go ahead!" like 3 more times, because she thought it was such a funny punchline.

She just loves going to the doctor, and thinks he's the greatest person.  Thankfully, we have never been too sick and she apparently doesn't mind shots, because she doesn't have any bad feelings associated with going there.  On the way home, she said, "Mommy, my through hurts, I think we need to go back to my doctors."  After we got home she took off her boots and said, "That was fun!" I hope this lasts, and carries over to Reagan!


No comments:

Post a Comment