Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Istead of Chores, We Take Pictures

Hi Reilly!

Mama loves taking pictures of you.

"You do Mama?" said Reilly.

Of course!

"How come?" asked Reilly.


Well, because you are so adorable. You stare at me with those big blue eyes, and now you are smiling and talking to me, too! I never want to forget how beautiful you are to me every day.

"Thank you Mama! I think you're pretty, too." said Reilly.


That's not all, Rei! Mama takes pictures to take us away from chores. Remember yesterday, you were smiling at me while I was folding laundry, so we had a photo shoot instead?


"Yes, that was fun Mama! This is the game we play in the mirror when Super Baby flies at me! I like this game." Reilly replied.


But you know why else I take pictures Rei?

Because you are such a miracle, how you grow every day. And how you learn. And I love you so much that I just want to hold onto you each day, and remember exactly how you are, and never let you go.

And I want you to be able to look back and giggle at faces like this:

"Tee hee hee! I'm funny, Mama."

Yes, Reilly you are my funny bunny.


Love & Pictures,

DR Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment