Monday, July 11, 2011

Lover of Strawberries

A few months back, I posted about my little stinker, and how she got into the strawberries in the fridge.

It included this epic picture, with which Hubby and I are obsessed.

I can't really believe how much she has changed since this picture, and it was only April! A short three month ago, and she got so much bigger, and dare I say, older looking. But thankfully, she still has those chubba chunka cheeks, so all is still right with the world. :)

Anyway, I came home from the store, and was unpacking groceries. Reilly loves helping me with this job. She takes things out of the bags and puts them on the floor, occasionally holding them up to me to show me what she found, and occasionally saying "MMmmm!" when she recognizes a favorite food.

Then suddenly, I see her trying to open the container of strawberries. She is fiddling with the thick plastic cover, trying to get to the berry goodness. I grabbed my camera, attempting to catch her fiddling with the package, because I thought it was hilarious that she was being so persistent. She had no idea that I was watching her.

By the time I got my camera, she had not only gotten the package open, but had a berry in each hand with a bite out of both of them. Only about 20 seconds had passed. This is the face she made when she knew I had caught her.

Regardless of the fact that she had berries in hand, she just kept grabbing for more. I think the glory of having so many at her disposal was overwhelming.

And I am happy to report, she still shoves/eats strawberries in the same adorable fashion.

Hi pretty! I love seeing you so happy and proud of yourself!

As you can see by her outfit, it was the fourth of July. My baby found independence on Independence Day!

Reilly, I am in love with you. I will never stop telling you that.

p.s. You are hilarious.

Love & Independence,
DR Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment