Thursday, July 5, 2012

Man That I Love

Happy Birthday, to the man that I love. The one who dedicates his whole self to others.  Who I laugh with, and am silly with.  The one who I can't wait to see when he gets home.  Who  I can't wait to hear from, to speak to, to listen to.  Who's arms are my favorite.  Who knows my heart and my feelings and thoughts.  The one who's heart and feelings and thoughts I know best.  The one who is the handsomest man in the world.  The one who is beyond adored by his girls.  The man who I met ten years ago.  The man who then, was a boy.  A boy who opened my door for me and held my hand and made me feel beautiful.  I can't believe that much time has passed.  I can't believe all we have done and all we have experienced.  I can't believe how blessed I am to have you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment