Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Up, Up, and...Never Going Away Ever.

Okay, so this is a little bit false. She did not exactly lift herself to this position. BUT! When I pick her up, she can stand and hold herself here! For a little. But she's SO proud when she does it.

Another recent development: she is sitting up in her crib when she wakes up in the morning, or from napping. Just sitting there. Chillin.

Notice the pillow. We are not professionals yet, people. She is a little Irish banana girl face. And she just keep growing! Watching her reactions to her accomplishments is my new favorite thing. The laughter and giggles when she does something that she knows is funny, or interesting, or amazing, or against the rules. Without even gauging my reaction, she will just react hilariously and appropriately. I don't know if that makes any sense to anyone. But I swear, she's the funnest person ever.

Love her Button Nose,

DR Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment