Monday, April 30, 2012

Sweet Baby Faces

 Oh, hi Mama!  What are you doin?

I'm taking some pictures of my girls!

 Don't you think you have enough pictures of us, Mama?

Well, that's a very good question.  And the answer is no.  No, I do not.

 Mama, you are silly.  And my sister Reilly is so silly too.

 Yes, Reagan Kate, she is very silly.  And she loves you so much!

Reagan, today you were sleeping in your bouncy chair, and Reilly covered you with a blanket and told you over and over, "You are the best sister in the whole wide world."  She said is quietly, just to you.  That's how much she loves you.

But I have to tell you, she likes it better when you are quiet.  She's not so sure about you when you are crying...


Um, Mama?  

Yes, Reilly?

I think Reagan's done takin' pictures now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment