Wednesday, April 28, 2010

An Announcement



This is an excerpt from an email I received yesterday, from Dirt Road Daddy.


Anyways, thank you for the email! I am reading your blog, and I think that I am going to be the Executive Assistant to the blog, which means a cool title for your proof-reader. Here is one correction to make! I love the post!

"Now these doors may look finished to you. But they are not. There is something still be assembled. But where??"

I can't wait to see you today!

<3>
Which brings me to the following statement.

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to formally announce that I have an Executive Assistant to this blog. Which is a cool title for proof-reader.



Hours: However long it takes him to read each post.
Employment Period: Starting immediately. Many times I get excited & type too fast, which is a bad combination. I need help.
Wages: A home-cooked dinner each evening, and all of his laundry done except when I am too tired. And kisses. And okay fine, I'll give you a baby too.

I have an employee! This will be fun. Maybe sometimes I'll make typos, just to keep him on his toes.



Hubby, if you are reading this, you have been hired as Executive Assistant! Congratulations! Feel free to bring home some wine and/or champagne for us to celebrate your new position. We can add it to our "post-baby" stock pile of alcohol that needs to be consumed. That will be my favorite day. And yes, the consumption will all take place in one day, thank you. Maybe it will be tomorrow? Okay most likely not. But a girl can dream.

Love,
dirt road Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment