Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Loves

You still make me feel like I am the most important girl in the world.

I still need you next to me at the end of every day.

I still get a smile on my face when I get a text or email from you in the middle of the day.

I still miss you, even when you are just at work.

You still make me laugh every day by being your silly self.

Having your arms around me is still where I feel the safest in the world.

Making you happy still makes me the happiest girl in the world.

But one thing is different...

My heart bursts in a whole new way every time this little one calls you Daddy.  I am so proud to be the Mama to your babies. 

Happy Valentine's Day to all the loves of my life!  My little Valentines.




I don't know what I would do without any of these pieces of my heart. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment