Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mama Said...

there'd be days like these.
Phew!


Things I Have:
- an emergency defrosting dinner
- my pajamas still on
- a cute little babe
- who is covered in pee
- not really, but she was this morning
- laundry that needs to be done

Things I Want:
- my husband to be home
- sleep
- a shower
- to have 15 minutes to pump
- sleep
- my husband to be home

Things I Wonder:
- how Kate did it with 8 babies
- how my baby fits so much breast-milk in her belly
- when my hubby will be home
- how she got so darn precious.

Good night!


I'm just going to go stare at her for a little before I nap. It's fine, it'll only take a minute. I'm not really that tired anyway.

...what?

Love & Blissful Exhaustion,

Dirt Road Mama

Update: Our day is turning around! Pumping, dishes, and Father's Day gifts are done! And Hubby is food shopping and then coming home. Phew.

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute! I can't tell you how many times I said, 'how the hell did Kate do this with 8 kids?!?!' when Maddie was a baby (and really, I still say it and she's 2!!)

    You're an amazing Mom already! Good job Kate!!!

    ReplyDelete