Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Not Till I've Had My Coffee

It's 10:30 am.

We were up every 1.5 - 2 hours during the night feeding.

Baby woke up with Daddy at 5:00 and had Mozart/Beethoven musical hour while he had coffee.

Mama slept.

Baby woke Mama at 6:30 for some more milk.

Mama and baby had reading time. Nap time. Daily sponge bath and baby lotion clean up. Get Rei Baby dressed for the day.

Feeding time some more.

And it's 10:30 and Mama is just now having her coffee.

That is a whole lot of love for my little Belle, for Mama to do so much before morning coffee!
I think I need to figure out some sort of coffee and bagel delivery service. Now all I need is a place that has coffee and bagels and will deliver down dirt roads at the crack of dawn. I think I'm on to something. I'll call it...something catchy. Having to do with bringing Mama's coffee and breakfast when they don't have time to feed themselves. And Daddy's too. Hubby most likely did not get a gourmet meal this morning during Mozart musical hour. Good thing I bought espresso coffee beans this week. I seriously did. I bought Starbucks espresso beans to grind for our morning coffee. Trust me, it's needed.

But goodness sakes do we love that little girl. Morning coffee will return eventually. Right now we're livin' on love. And poopy diapers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment