Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Baby's Day Out

Rei Baby went on the swings for the first time this weekend! Here is how it went down.

Um guys? What's going on here? I feel a bit trapped.

WEEEEEEE!
This is the best thing that has ever happened to me!

Reilly loves when air is blown in her face, in any fashion. She loves if you blow a straw in her face, she loves when she goes in her stroller, she loves wind, she laughs when it rains on her. So clearly, we had a feeling this would be the highlight of her life.

It so was. We will be frequently the park this Spring and Summer it seems!

Should seasons be capitalized? That looks odd. But they seem official. Hm.

Us and our girl. And her gorgeous face.

Giggles!
These are some of my favorite pictures of all time. My two favorite people.

Making each other smile.

Hi, angel. I love when you laugh.

Love & Swings.

No comments:

Post a Comment