Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Goodness Gracious Me

So, remember my little tiny girl? WELL.

God help us. She cannot yet walk, but she has to be close. Because she sure can climb.

She started SITTING ON THE FLOOR. Sitting. Then she started reaching to get to my painting basket (behind that green ball there). Lots of off-limit things in there. Paints. Brushes. String. Oh, the glory of it all.

So she stood her little bare feeties up on my wedding album box (don't ask me why it's on my floor - I can't tell you), and then leaned. Leaning, leaning, and reaching. Then she looked at her feet, and began lifting her leg up. She's a girl on a mission.


What, Mama? I'm not doin' anything wrong. I just climbin'.

I look at these pictures, and I cant barely believe my eyes. I keep telling my Hubby that she is still a baby, and WAY too young for YoToddler yogurts. She finger-fed herself pieces of steak and sweet potato and carrots this week, but YoToddler is way too much. I stand firm.

Don't get me started on the fact that Gerber Puffs says "Graduates" on it. I mean, really?! Graduates?? She JUST came out of womb, and now she's graduating. It's lunacy, is what it is.

Love & Denial of Toddlerhood,

Dirt Road Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment