Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Easter Bunny Came!

There are lots of pictures here, so I won't bother you with too many words.

Reilly is so excited that the Easter Bunny came!

I think we might be a bunny next Halloween. That nose is begging to be painted pink.

She totally knew it was for her, which was so fun!

And then all she wanted to do was hold a closed container of bubbles, so we had to help her a bit.

A new camera, just like Mama's!

A book about baby animals!

And her Easter "bucket" from Mima and Poppy!

Teeny chickies that chirp.

Teeny bunnies that hop!

Reilly holding on for dear life while we met the Easter bunny. Note to self: seek therapy prior to first trip to Disney.

We played outside on the deck.


And giggled!

I love her serious faces, just as much as her smiley ones.

Twinsies!

We also had a lovely Easter lunch at Great-Grandma's house, but of course I left my camera home. I always forget one thing, and as long as it's not the baby I call it a good day.

We have a little tradition of having lamb and carrots as part of our Easter dinner. I was thinking about why these foods seemed so Eastery to me. Then I realized that lamb reminded me of Jesus, and that bunnies eat carrots. Isn't that funny?

Thank you, Lord, for all you did for us on the cross. The happiness and joy that we had on Easter reminds us that we will live forever in Heaven, because of Your sacrifice.

Love & Baby Chickie,

DR Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment