Monday, May 3, 2010

Yeah, So?

So this has been my dream since I found out I was pregnant.


I have wanted to balance a bowl of ice cream on my belly. And now that I have my 9 month belly, it's perfect! It also holds cereal bowls quite well, too. But there is milk dripping risks involved. A risk I'm willing to take.


Yum! I'm so happy I was able to fulfill my pregnancy dream just in time.
Like my Boppy pillow?? It's just waiting for a baby tummy to lay in it!

Thank you all for still loving me while I balance ice cream on my belly. It is bliss, let me tell you.

Love,
dirt road Mama

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kate,

    If you have the baby 2 days early, your baby and I will have the same birthday... so dear little baby May 25 should be your birthday :-)

    <3 Marceilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're just like Phoebe! Can you balance a tea cup while standing? (miss you)

    ReplyDelete