Friday, February 4, 2011

Pwetty Babygirl

Recently, my friend Kate are her BF came to visit for the weekend. And took adorable pictures of my babygirl. Well, they took pictures. Let's be honest, Reilly made them adorable. Ha! Teasing.

Anyway, I just love this picture of her. I was getting dressed, ready for her photo session with our family photographer. Okay, fine, she's not really just our photographer, but Reilly is the first baby on her homepage. And she's known Reilly since before she was born. And then with her first tiny little itsy bitsy newborn shoot. I can't believe we only have one more photo session left! When Reilly is ONE. Anywho, I digress.

I was dressing her, combing her hair, talking to her, telling her how pretty she was, putting on her tiny shoes. And Kate got this picture.

This is how she looks at me every day. This is how she watches me while I get ready in the morning, while I put my makeup on, while I fold the laundry. Always watching, always learning. I just love her. I'm so happy that I have this picture of how my baby looks at me.

I could stare at her all day. Okay, maybe I will.

Love & Pwetty Pwofile,

Dirt Road Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment