2. Her eyes are officially staying blue, which I knew since her day of birth. Even though everyone told me they would turn brown. Mama knows.
3. Reilly makes funny faces.
4. Reilly has a cute nose. It resembles a button. She got it from me. But hers is cuter.
5. She has 2 bottom teeth, but that is all for now. She got her bottom teeth months ago, and we're holding steady with just the two. I love them. We pretend to brush them with our finger before she goes to bed.
6. I think a picture of Reilly could make anyone smile. I really do.
7. I am not biased! How dare you suggest such a thing.
8. All of the above information can be confirmed in the photograph below.
See? You just smiled. Number 6 - confirmed. Affrimative. Over and out.
I am obsessed with that child and her Jack-O-Lantern faces.
Love & Holy Adorable,
Dirt Road Mama